On the 5th of December 2016, the Science Party created a formal NSW branch. Now we need your help to grow and get scientific thinking into NSW state politics!
The Science Party is taking the fight for open government and compassionate, evidence-based policies to New South Wales. Our policy platform will be informed by our principles.
New South Wales is the hardest state or territory in which to register a political party, but the payoff will be worth it.
We need 750 members to sign up by the end of 2017 if we're to contest the March 2019 state election under our party name. Once we reach the 100-member mark, however, we can run candidates in council elections as Science Party NSW!
How do I join?
All NSW residents can be members of Science NSW. To join, all you need you need to do is:
- Be a member of the federal party. If you're not a member yet, you can join here!
- Fill out this form (PDF, 19 KB) and post it to:
PO Box 20409
Please note with the form:
- It needs to be filled out by hand, ye olde paper and pen
- The name of the party is "Science Party"
- Your details need to be written exactly as they appear on the electoral roll (you can check your details here. If you are not registered to vote we welcome you as a member, although the electoral commission will not count you towards our membership numbers).
With your support, we will provide the voters of New South Wales forward-looking solutions formulated without fear or favour.